Stone Soup is the literary magazine and website written and illustrated by kids through age 13. Inspire the children in your life with great short stories and poetry, beautiful art and photography, and thought-provoking reviews–all written by their peers, and published in a style and format they can take real pride in.
There are many things that Stone Soup can do for you and the children in your life:
- Encourage reading
- Inspire writing
- Inspire artistic endeavors
- Give young creators a real sense of achievement when they make Honor Roll or publication
- Get kids involved in an international project
Subscribe Today & Get Your First Month FREE!
At Checkout Use Code: freesoup
Click Here To Subscribe Now
Subscribers to Stonesoup.com get:
- 11 new issues published online every year
- Blog posts from our growing group of young bloggers
- Book reviews by our young readers
- Every story from twenty years of back issues (more than 2,500 pages of reading)
- Downloadable PDFs of current and past issues
- Music compositions by kids
- Graphic art by kids
- Educator resources
- Stone Soup author interviews
Our goal is to inspire the children in your life to read, write, and create!
Want More Information Before You Subscribe?
View Some Example Work From Our Young Scholars
Stone Soup also provides a valuable teaching resource for homeschoolers and classroom teachers
Stone Soup is published by the nonprofit 501C(3) Children’s Art Foundation. As an educational charity, we rely on subscriptions and donations to fund our work. Founded in 1973 and now with 45 years of creative output by children, your support helps us continue our mission of supporting the writers and artists of the future.