The magazine platform, inspiring, connecting and
supporting creative kids around the world
Where can I renew my subscription?
Please follow this link to renew your subscription.
Where can I buy the print annual or print copies of the monthly magazine?
You can find copies of the print annual, print copies of the monthly magazine, and our themed anthologies of children’s stories at the Stone Soup store.
I have questions about submitting or about reading online! Where can I find answers?
Please visit our general FAQ page for more answers.
How do I login into my account?
1. On the Stone Soup homepage, click on the Login button.
2. Once you click on that, you will be prompted with a login box, pictured below. This is the login for the RECIPIENT, the person, usually a child, who is the Stone Soup subscriber. If you are the one who needs access to the Stone Soup website and you do not know your password, then skip to the bottom of the form and click on the link: FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD
If your password doesn’t work, that can be because recently changed login system. Just click the FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD link to get a new password.
3. You will now see this screen.
Input the subscriber’s name and the email address associated with the account. When you input this information and click Submit, you will get a message on the page that reads, “Thank You – An email with a verification link has been sent to your email address. Please follow the instructions within the email to reset your password.”
Note: The subscriber’s email address is the one that was recorded by the person who purchased the subscription. You should have received a confirmation notice with that information. But if you don’t have it, then call 215 458 8555. The hours are 7:30 am to 10:00 pm Eastern Time. The agent who answers the phone will help you.
4. You will then receive the following email. Be sure to also check in your spam folder if it does not appear immediately.
5. Click on the “Reset my password” link and you will be directed to the following page. Input your name to verify your account credentials.
7. Once you’ve verified the name of the subscriber, you are now able to create a new password.
8. Type in your new password. Be sure that it is a secure password. You should receive the following confirmation page. Additionally, you should get an email confirming that your password has successfully reset.
9. Now, go back to the Stone Soup homepage and click on the Login button again. With your name, email, and new password, you should be able to login.
10. You will now see a Welcome note. Once that note vanishes you will be logged into the site. As long as you keep logging in from the same computer you will not have to login again.
We hope you’ve been enjoying Stone Soup, the website and magazine by and for creative kids around the world. There are lots of ways you can get involved and make a difference.
The Children’s Art Foundation (parent company of Stone Soup) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose purpose is to promote children’s creativity. Your donation will help Stone Soup continue to inspire creative kids round the world.Donate
Sign up to receive our free newsletter, filled with bonus materials contests and about the latest developments at Stone Soup.