Giving voice to displaced children and young people.

Ambassadors Scholarship Program

Our programs include the Ambassadors Scholarship Program, which supports girl’s scholarly endeavors, elevating them into future community leaders by providing them with the resources they need to excel. It represents and embodies our deep and abiding commitment to the pursuit of scholarly endeavors in uplifting and serving communities globally. We look for applicants based on scholarship, service, and demonstrated need, and strive to cultivate future leaders who will proactively engage with and better their communities. Our inaugural Ambassadors Scholarship Program currently provides full academic scholarships to 40 elementary to secondary school students/ambassadors in the Samburu region of northern Kenya, with 10 ambassadors receiving additional financial scholarships. 

In the coming months, we are working to expand our Ambassadors Scholarship Program into an annual event that will also include a “Model Ambassadors Scholarship,” where highly accomplished Ambassadors will receive renewable academic and financial scholarships, and work towards helping train and lead other Ambassadors in organizing community building projects.