We are fortunate that through the internet it is possible to keep in touch with living authors through their blogs, twitter feeds, and their websites. Use this resource to get deeper into an author’s works or, if you haven’t read  book by the author, to discover someone whose work you’d like to follow.

J.K. Rowling is so famous that there is almost too much information out there to choose from. Lots of people know about her characters from the Harry Potter movies, but we always say that reading is the best preparation for writing! So, we encourage you to explore her books, and hear her talking about how it all began, and how she thought of and developed a set of characters and stories that have captivated millions across the world. If  you are already a fan of J. K. Rowling, then please add your feelings about her books in the comments below. How have you been influenced by her writing? What do you like best about her books? Which is your favorite? Which do you like least, and why?  If there are online resources that you think we should add to this page, then let us know.

Website

Wikipedia

Facebook

Twitter

Books

Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)

Interviews