Daily Creativity #31 | Flash Contest: Draw or Paint a Scene from a Book You’re Reading

Draw or paint a scene from a book you are reading, or have read.

This is a Monday prompt, so if you are writing your response in the week it was first published, you can submit it to our Weekly Flash Contest, via Submittable!

If you decide to submit your artwork to our Flash Contest, be sure to include the following information with your work:

• the title of the book
  • its author, and
  • the scene you have drawn. You can indicate which scene by saying which chapter the scene took place in, and/or giving a quote from the book that sums up what is happening in your artwork.

Editor’s note: For this week’s Daily Creativity prompts, we’ve got a special takeover! Anya Geist, Stone Soup reader and contributor, has written the five prompts we’ll be posting throughout the week. For today’s, which is the week’s Flash Contest, she will also be co-judge!