Little Stories

Young Bloggers  /   /  By Sarah Ainsworth
November 2018

A set of drawings by Annalise Braddock, age 7 – with a link to audio where she talks about the origin of her ‘Little Stories’.

About the Author

As many people know, the state of California has burned with some 7,600 fires this year. Many of...

Riddle me this And Make My Day Who has taken all the heroes away? They are not in the papers Or...

Since I was small, I have been a passionate reader, instantly drawn into stories that could be...

2 Comments

1. William Rubel August 1, 2018 at 7:53 am Reply

Thank you, Analise, for these vignettes. You remind us that a great deal can be communicated with a picture and a few words. I especially like the image of the girl in the forest wondering what to do — and then expressing her desire to be around crowds. She doesn’t say it, but you get the sense that the character would be happier in a mall. Of course, most of us spend much more time in crowds — at school, on the street, in lines in the grocery store — than we do in nature. I look forward to more vignettes from your life, and from the lives of characters you may make up.

2. Kris Ruotolo August 2, 2018 at 11:26 am Reply

Thank you William. Analise said she is happy you liked her stories and that she likes to tell stories that make people laugh. She said she has lots of ideas to come so stay tuned. Thank you again for your kind words.
    Analise